An excellent opportunity has arisen within Nextgen for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team. Nextgen has been going from strength to strength and there is no better time to join if you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment with over 28 nationalities and 15 locations worldwide.
As part of the product management team, you will be responsible for the full product lifecycle support of the Financial Clearing product portfolio. In addition, you will be experienced in producing reports and undertaking analysis on the Financial Clearing product and provide recommendations in how it could evolve and any changes you foresee to the product lifecycle. You will also develop roadmaps for all products.
• End to end delivery excellence of the Financial Clearing and Settlement Product through product design and feature, implementation and live deployment
• Get to know customers and their problems to identify ways to improve the product offering
• Monitor competitive environment to identify opportunities and threats through market analysis
• UI/UX - User interface and user experience architecture
What will you bring with you?
• 3-5 years’ prior experience in Product Management
• Ability to travel approx. 30%
• Prior settlement, telecoms and/or roaming knowledge is a plus Commercial Product Management experience including pricing and P&L management
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate complex technical concepts
• Have experience presenting and collaborating with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships internally and externally
• Strong focus on priorities and self motivation with an eye for detail
What can you expect from us?
In Nextgen ,we have over 20 years experience in the Roaming Industry and you will be able to learn from the best. With the diversity that Nextgen offers , you can be the best you can be – each and every day and your contribution and growth will be the biggest asset to our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to take a lead role in an exciting telecoms settlement driven marketplace with ambitious growth plans.
Click on this link for more details.